Political Science Undergraduate

Admission to minor

Declaring your minor is much like declaring your major. Visit the department office to complete paperwork and meet with the Undergraduate Director to get signature.  A copy of the form goes to the department, a copy goes to Student Academic Services, and the student should keep a copy.

. .. ...
Congratulations on the new article POLS PhD Student Carolina Costa Candal! https://t.co/y6wMfwMixy

Books by faculty

Diversity Event Calendar