Political Science Undergraduate

Declaring Political Science: Students should declare before completing 60 hours at KU, or for transfer students, during the initial term at KU. Declaring this major after completion of 60 hours, or the initial KU term for a transfer student, will likely delay graduation.

To Declare Major, or Minor, students can e-mail collegeadvising@ku.edu

. .. ...
Omelicheva points to an added message in Syrian airstrikes https://t.co/fJQmWn0SYF https://t.co/SY4S64ZRNQ

Books by faculty

Diversity Event Calendar